A-B Emblem is now offering Custom Printed, 2-ply Cloth Face Masks (non-medical)
We print, cut, sew, and finish our face masks at A-B Emblem.
Features of the design:
- For Personal Use, Not Medical Grade
- Full-face photo-quality, custom printing (with your artwork)
- Soft breathable, double-layer (2-ply), polyester and poly blend fabrics
- Soft elastic, adjustable ear straps so it fits your face
- Bendable, nose piece to prevent fogging
- Perfect fit from cheekbone to under chin
- Folded design fits a wide range of shapes and sizes
- Washable Cloth Design (we recommend hand washing, air drying)
- Buy direct: we are the manufacturer
- Quick turn-around time
Your full-color artwork can be a photograph or a graphic design. So, there are no limits on the number of colors.
“Cloth face coverings are recommended as a simple barrier to help prevent respiratory droplets from traveling into the air and onto other people when the person wearing the cloth face covering coughs, sneezes, talks, or raises their voice.”
Custom Printed Cloth Face Masks
Looking for a higher quantity? Contact us for a custom quote and samples.
How A-B Emblem’s cloth face masks are made
- We start by printing a row of square shaped graphics with your custom artwork. The print method is process color (CMYK).
- Next, we use dye sublimation to transfer the artwork into a row of polyester twill or satin fabric. Because it comes from the clothing industry, the process creates deep, rich permanent colors.
- We insert the row of printed fabric into a folding machine along with a 2nd layer of soft, poly-blend liner fabric. This process folds the face covering into a pleated, rectangular shape.
- A seamstress cuts and sews the printed fabric and liner together. While adding our soft, adjustable ear straps and bendable nose wire. Now, it’s a cloth face mask!
- The order goes to our Quality Control area for inspection.
- Once the order has passed our QC check, then it goes to packaging. We shrink wrap your order and seal it to keep it clean and dry during shipping.
- Our shipping department labels and scans the boxes.
- We enter the tracking number into our computer system. Because of this, a sales representative can look up the tracking number to share it with you.
- A FedEx driver picks up the package. A-B is located in North Carolina. FedEx Ground shipments to the United States occur within 1 to 5 days.